Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Cakery


Cakes & bakes are, admittedly my first love. And though i am not an expert or as good as others- 
since my cakes take on a more rustic creation than perfection, i am and most of my friends are truly satisfied with my baking because i aim for taste as much as appearance. I think that is why i'm not a big fan of fondant cakes (no offense meant!)... i don't like the idea that the cake i am about to eat has been handled so much + it is too sweet for my taste, but that's just me. They can be, aesthetic-wise, quite an eye pleaser, which is good and who knows i might take classes for it one day :)
My passion and love for being creative takes center stage see whenever i bake and it makes me happy to delight others with my humble craft. 
Anyway, i haven't really baked for awhile but because my eldest is having a leaving party i decided to roll up my sleeves and make two of the cakes i have been lusting to bake for agesss! i finally found the occassion and perfect excuse to do so :) Below are pics of my Ruffle Cake and Rainbow Cake version. plus some of the cakes i have made in the past years. Hope they inspire you to bake yourself  :)


















No comments: